SME Internalisation Index (SMINI) Based on the Sample of the Visegrad Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2007. "The happy few: the internationalisation of European firms New facts based on firm-level evidence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10147, Sciences Po.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "Transnational Corporations and International Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14379.
- Igor Filatotchev & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2008. "Ownership structure, strategic controls and export intensity of foreign-invested firms in transition economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1148, October.
- Niels Bosma & Dirk De Clercq, 2004. "Why are some firms more internationally committed thand others? The role of knowledge, firm development stage, and optimism," Scales Research Reports N200408, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 2003. "International expansion of U.S. manufacturing family businesses: the effect of ownership and involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 495-512, July.
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2012.
"The internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises: the effect of family management, human capital and foreign ownership,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2007. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: the Effect of Family Management, Human Capital and Foreign Ownership," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises0748, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Heijltjes, Mariëlle & Olie, René & Glunk, Ursula, 2003. "Internationalization of Top Management Teams in Europe," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 89-97, February.
- Oesterle, Michael-Jörg & Richta, Hannah Noriko & Fisch, Jan Hendrik, 2013. "The influence of ownership structure on internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 187-201.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/10147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Cahill, Brian, 2010. "The Effects of the Internationalisation of Firms on Innovation and Productivity," Papers WP363, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2018:y:2018:i:1:id:639:p:21-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartha, Zoltan, 2015. "The Effect of the Tax System as an Institutional Factor on the Business Structure in Europe," MPRA Paper 68027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Sep 2015.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:639:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinternationalisation; small and medium-sized enterprises; degree of internationalisation;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F61 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Microeconomic Impacts
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2014-07-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2014-07-28 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.