Report NEP-ENT-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn Shaw, 2014. "Serial Entrepreneurship: Learning by Doing?," NBER Working Papers 20312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gale, William & Brown, Samuel, 2013. "Small Business, Innovation, and Tax Policy: A Review," MPRA Paper 57384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Angel, Pedro, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 57470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, 2014. "Local Agglomeration, Entrepreneurship and the Great Recession: Evidence from Italian Industrial Districts," IZA Discussion Papers 8331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.
- Owoo, Nkechi S. & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Non-Farm Enterprise Productivity and Spatial Autocorrelation in Rural Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia and Nigeria," IZA Discussion Papers 8295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bartha, Zoltán & S. Gubik, Andrea, 2014. "SME Internalisation Index (SMINI) Based on the Sample of the Visegrad Countries," MPRA Paper 57382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2014.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "When arm's length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," DNB Working Papers 431, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- MATSUDA Naoko & MATSUO Yutaka, 2014. "Governing Board Interlocks and Probability of an IPO," Discussion papers 14040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).