Report NEP-GEO-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Ángel, Pedro, 2016. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 71587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Turner, Matthew A., 2016. "Subways and urban growth: evidence from earth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques François & Zhu, Xiwei, 2016. "Does technological progress magnify regional disparities?," IDE Discussion Papers 599, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Eva Dettmann & Matthias Brachert & Mirko Titze, 2016. "Identifying the Effects of Place-based Policies – Causal Evidence from Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 18, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2015. "Regional importance of Mittelstand firms and innovation performance," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2015 (Bayreuth) 140884, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Jean Paul Elhorst, 2016. "A Spatial Diffusion Model with Common Factors and an Application to Cigarette Consumption," CEIS Research Paper 381, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 May 2016.
- Sofia F. Franco & W. Bowman Cutter, 2016. "The Determinants of Non-residential Real Estate Values with Special Reference to Local Environmental Goods," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp603, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Diana Lúcia Gonzaga Da Silva & Gervásio Ferreira Dos Santos & Ricardo Da Silva Freguglia, 2016. "Distribuição Espacial Dos Efeitos De Aglomeração Sobre Os Retornos À Educação No Brasil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 163, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].