Report NEP-INO-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harison, Elad & Koski, Heli, 2009. "Organizing High-Tech R&D - Secrets of Successful Innovation Alliances," Discussion Papers 1175, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Item repec:lic:licosd:22708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & Mäkinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2009. "New Product Development and Firm Value in Mobile Handset Production," Discussion Papers 1174, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Picci, Lucio, 2008. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 12700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "Real Option Games with R&D and Learning Spillovers," MPRA Paper 12686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2009. "Measures of Science & Technology in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 12743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nejla Yacoub, 2008. "The Tunisian Pharmaceutical Sector in Transformation: Inventory of Fixtures and Innovation Prospects," Working Papers 190, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Betty Agnani & Mª José Gutiérrez & Amaia Iza, 2008. "R&D policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non Renewable Resources," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.