Report NEP-URE-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan Fox & Peter Tulip, 2014. "Is Housing Overvalued?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hanming Fang & Quanlin Gu & Li-An Zhou, 2014. "The Gradients of Power: Evidence from the Chinese Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 20317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Vavra & Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "House Prices and Retail Prices," 2014 Meeting Papers 72, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "Taxonomic Measure of Development (TMD) with the inclusion of spatial dependence," Working Papers 10/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "The application of spatial taxonomic measure of development (pTMD) in analysis of the labour market," Working Papers 11/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Zoltan Hermann, 2013. "Are you on the right track? The effect of educational tracks on student achievement in upper-secondary education in Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1316, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2014. "On the test score gap between Roma and non-Roma students in Hungary and its potential causes," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1401, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:14283 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach & Mary Zaki, 2014. "Expanding the School Breakfast Program: Impacts on Children's Consumption, Nutrition and Health," NBER Working Papers 20308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare Measures to Assess Urban Quality of Life," Working Papers 278, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Nikhil Jha, 2014. "Late Start with Extra Schooling: The Effect of School Entry-Age Increase and the Introduction of Preparatory Year," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleonora Patacchini & Tiziano Arduini & Edoardo Rainone, 2014. "Identification and Estimation of Outcome Response with Heterogeneous Treatment Externalities," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 167, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, 2014. "Local Agglomeration, Entrepreneurship and the Great Recession: Evidence from Italian Industrial Districts," IZA Discussion Papers 8331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:14284 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giray Berberoglu & Aysit Tansel, 2014. "Does private tutoring increase students’ academic performance? Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1408, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2014.
- Fryer, Roland Gerhard & Katz, Lawrence F., 2013. "Achieving Escape Velocity: Neighborhood and School Interventions to Reduce Persistent Inequality," Scholarly Articles 12330898, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mintah, Emmanuel Kofi, 2014. "Using group method of teaching to address the problem of large class size: an action research," MPRA Paper 57475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balsvik, Ragnhild & Jensen, Sissel & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2014. "Made in China, Sold in Norway: Local Labor Market Effects of an Import Shock," IZA Discussion Papers 8324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tong, Patricia & Zhou, Li, 2014. "The Impact of Place-Based Employment Tax Credits on Local Labor: Evidence from Tax Data," Working Papers 2014-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Brophy, Tim & Daniels, Reza Che & Musundwa, Sibongile, 2014. "gpsbound: Routine for importing and verifying geographical information from a user provided shapefile," SALDRU Working Papers 132, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Beata Bal-Domanska & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "The modeling of the economic development on the basis of an extended Solow-Swan growth model with the inclusion of spatial aspect," Working Papers 12/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Brown, Sarah & Ghosh, Pulak & Taylor, Karl, 2014. "Household Finances and Social Interaction: Bayesian Analysis of Household Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis & Ortín-Angel, Pedro, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Regional Productivity Revisited," MPRA Paper 57470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "Redefining the Modifiable Areal Unit Problem within spatial econometrics, the case of the aggregation problem," Working Papers 7/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Brianna Cardiff-Hicks & Francine Lafontaine & Kathryn Shaw, 2014. "Do Large Modern Retailers Pay Premium Wages?," NBER Working Papers 20313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William C. Horrace & Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Endogenous Network Production Functions with Selectivity," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 168, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Beria, Paolo & Laurino, Antonio, 2014.
"Carsharing peer-to-peer: propensione alla condivisione dei veicoli privati nella città di Milano
[Carsharing peer-to-peer: propensity to share the personal vehicle in the city of Milan]," MPRA Paper 57379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pengyu Zhu & Cathy Yang Liu & Gary Painter, 2013. "Does Residence in an Ethnic Community Help Immigrants in a Recession?," Working Paper 8959, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Paula Salinas, 2014. "The effect of decentralization on educational outcomes: real autonomy matters!," Working Papers 2014/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Swenson, David A., 2014. "Using Implan To Evaluate Public Universities Regional Economic Impacts," Staff General Research Papers 37708, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Monika Mynarska & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "A Dirty Look From The Neighbors. Does Living In A Religious Neighborhood Prevent Cohabitation?," Working Papers 71, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.