The modeling of the economic development on the basis of an extended Solow-Swan growth model with the inclusion of spatial aspect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk & Tomasz Kossowski & Roger Bivand, 2013. "The identification of spatial dependence in the analysis of regional economic development – join-count test application, IER Working Papers, 2013, No. 30," Working Papers 30/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jul 2013.
- Barry Boots, 2003. "Developing local measures of spatial association for categorical data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 139-160, August.
More about this item
Keywordsaugmented Mankiw-Romer-Weil growth model; spatial econometrics; Central and Eastern European regions;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2014-07-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2014-07-28 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2014-07-28 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2014:no12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .