Report NEP-GRO-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chong, Alberto & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Letter Grading Government Efficiency," Scholarly Articles 12111439, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2014. "It's A Sin - Contraceptive Use, Religious Beliefs, and Long-Run Economic Development," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 11/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2013. "The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State," Scholarly Articles 11986384, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Denis Cogneau & Yannick Dupraz, 2014. "Questionable Inference on the Power of Pre-Colonial Institutions in Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-01018548, HAL.
- LaPorta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Informality and Development," Scholarly Articles 12343780, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 8300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beata Bal-Domanska & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2014. "The modeling of the economic development on the basis of an extended Solow-Swan growth model with the inclusion of spatial aspect," Working Papers 12/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
- Fang Yang & John Bailey Jones, 2014. "Skill-Biased Technical Change and the Cost of Higher Education," Departmental Working Papers 2014-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu Anh Nguyen & Tran Dinh Tuan, 2014. "Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2014-424, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2014. "Endogenous Fluctuations in an Endogenous Growth Model with Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201432, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- James B. ANG, 2014. "What Drives the Historical Formation and Persistent Development of Territorial States?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1405, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Imitation Induced Innovation in General Equilibrium," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Giang Ho & Paolo Mauro, 2014. "Growth; Now and Forever?," IMF Working Papers 14/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Lopes da Veiga, José & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Sequeira, Tiago, 2014. "Public Debt, Economic Growth, and Inflation in African Economies," MPRA Paper 57377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Gheeraert & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Does Islamic Banking Development Favour Macroeconomic Efficiency? Evidence on the Islamic Finance – Growth Nexus," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The Cost of Pollution on Longevity, Welfare and Economic Stability," Working Papers halshs-01024691, HAL.
- Lionel Kesztenbaum & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2014. "Income versus Sanitation; Mortality Decline in Paris, 1880-1914," PSE Working Papers halshs-01018594, HAL.