Report NEP-EDU-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pipergias Analytis, Pantelis & Ramachandran, Rajesh & Rauh, Chris & Willis, Jack, 2008. "The Economics of Student Attendance," MPRA Paper 10848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2008-4-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Gallego & Andrés E. Hernando, 2008. "On the Determinants and Implications of School Choice: Semi-Structural Simulations for Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 343, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2008. "The great proletarian cultural revolution, disruptions to education, and returns to schooling in urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4729, The World Bank.
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, 2008. "O noua provocare a invatamantului superior din Romania - universitatile antreprenoriale," MPRA Paper 10775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarmistha Pal & Sugata Ghosh, 2008. "The Elite and the Marginalised: an Analysis of Public Spending on Mass Education in the Indian States," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Kucel, Aleksander & Byrne, Delma, 2008. "Are Over-educated People Insiders or Outsiders? A Case of Job Search Methods and Over-education in UK," Papers WP258, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Positive externalities of congestion, human capital, and socio-economic factors: A case study of chronic illness in Japan," MPRA Paper 10833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Maria Knoth Humlum, 2008. "Timing of Family Income, Borrowing Constraints and Child Achievement," Economics Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Vymetal, Dominik, 2008.
"ICT ve veřejné správě a SMB sektoru: Čtyři roky nových výzev
[ICT in public administration and SMB companies: four years of new challenges]," MPRA Paper 10704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2008. "The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Latinamerican Scoreborard: The impact of University-Industry Cooperation in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 10732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2008. "When The Saints Come Marching In: Effects of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita on Student Evacuees," NBER Working Papers 14385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.