Department of Economics Minneapolis, Minnesota (United States)
University of Minnesota
4-101 Hanson Hall, 1925 Fourth Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55455
RePEc:edi:deumnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Egor S. Malkov, 2014. "The Effects Of Robo-Signing On The Economy And Unconventional Monetary Policy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 65/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- A. Baranov & E. Malkov & L. Polishchuk & M. Rochlitz & G. Syunyaev., 2015. "Measuring Institutions in?Russian Regions: Methodology, Sources of Data, Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- E. Malkov., 2014. "General Equilibrium Theory in Soviet Economic Science: Bibliometric Analysis," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- A. Baranov & E. Malkov & L. Polishchuk & M. Rochlitz & G. Syunyaev., 2015.
"Measuring Institutions in?Russian Regions: Methodology, Sources of Data, Analysis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Paul Castaneda Dower & Egor Malkov & Leonid Polishchuk & William Pyle, 2015. "Costs and Benefits of Land Ownership: The Case of Russian Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 107/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Krinichansky, Konstantin & Fatkin, Andrej, 2018. "Studying the «vanishing effect» of the impact of financial development on economic growth: From the cross-country to the subnational scale," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 51, pages 33-57.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Egor Malkov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.