|Erik Lundin Research Institute of Industrial Economics Box 55665 SE-102 15 Stockholm Sweden|
Institutet för Näringslivsforskning (IFN)Stockholm, Sweden
: +46 8 665 4500
+46 8 665 4599
Box 55665, S-102 15 Stockholm
RePEc:edi:iuiiise (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lundin, Erik & Tangerås, Thomas, 2017. "Cournot Competition in Wholesale Electricity Markets: The Nordic Power Exchange, Nord Pool," Working Paper Series 1191, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lundin, Erik, 2016. "Market Power and Joint Ownership: Evidence from Nuclear Plants in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1113, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lundin, Erik, 2016. "Effects of Privatization on Price and Labor Efficiency: The Swedish Electricity Distribution Sector," Working Paper Series 1139, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Erik Lundin, 2017. "Price mimicking under cost-of-service regulation: the Swedish water sector," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 313-332, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lundin, Erik, 2016.
"Market Power and Joint Ownership: Evidence from Nuclear Plants in Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
1113, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Azar, José & Schmalz, Martin & Tecu, Isabel, 2017. "Anti-Competitive Effects of Common Ownership," IESE Research Papers D/1169, IESE Business School.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2016-04-16 2016-11-20 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (3) 2016-04-16 2016-11-20 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (2) 2016-04-16 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2016-11-20. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erik Lundin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.