Report NEP-EUR-2021-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seidlitz, Arnim & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2021. "Effects of Motherhood and Selection into Motherhood: Revisiting the 2007 Parental Benefits Reform in Germany," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242435, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ivan Faiella & Luciano Lavecchia & Alessandro Mistretta & Valentina Michelangeli, 2021. "A micro-founded climate stress test on the financial vulnerability of Italian households and firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 639, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Omar Bamieh & Andrea Cintolesi, 2021. "Intergenerational transmission in regulated professions and the role of familism," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1350, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arthur Guillouzouic & Emeric Henry & Joan Monras, 2021. "Local Public Goods and the Spatial Distribution of Economic Activity," Working Papers hal-03389155, HAL.
- Xiao, Jing & Lindholm Dahlstrand, Åsa, 2021. "Skill-biased acquisitions? Human capital and target employee mobility in small technology firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2021/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Schmidtke, Julia & Hetschko, Clemens & Schöb, Ronnie & Stephan, Gesine & Eid, Michael & Lawes, Mario, 2021. "The Effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the Mental Health and Subjective Wellbeing of Workers: An Event Study Based on High-Frequency Panel Data," IAB-Discussion Paper 202113, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lundin, Erik, 2021. "Geographic Price Granularity and Investments in Wind Power: Evidence From a Swedish Electricity Market Splitting Reform," Working Paper Series 1412, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michele Giammatteo & Stefano Iezzi & Roberta Zizza, 2021. "Pecunia olet. Cash usage and the underground economy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 649, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Angel Solano-Garcia, 2021. "The redistributive effects of enfranchising non-citizens. Evidence from Sweden," ThE Papers 21/10, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Giovanna D'Inverno & Kristof De Witte, 2020. "Service level provision in municipalities: a flexible directional distance composite indicator," Working Papers of LEER - Leuven Economics of Education Research 656607, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LEER - Leuven Economics of Education Research.
- Singhal, Puja & Hobbs, Andrew, 2021. "The Distribution of Energy Efficiency and Regional Inequality," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242343, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Teodora Boneva & Thomas Buser & Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse, 2021. "The Origins of Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Earnings Expectations: Causal Evidence from a Mentoring Intervention," Working Papers 2021-049, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Andrea Passalacqua & Paolo Angelini & Francesca Lotti & Giovanni Soggia, 2021. "The Real Effects of Bank Supervision: Evidence from On-Site Bank Inspections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1349, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2021. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in a Cohort of Irish Children," Working Papers 202117, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sarah Flèche & Anthony Lepinteur & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2021. "The Importance of Capital in Closing the Entrepreneurial Gender Gap: A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Wins," Working Papers halshs-03260992, HAL.