Report NEP-ENE-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Alberini & Andrea Bigano & Milan Šcasný & Iva Zverinová, 2016. "Preferences for Energy Efficiency vs. Renewables: How Much Does a Ton of CO2 Emissions Cost?," Working Papers 2016.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Verdolini, Elena, 2016. "Quantifying the Effects of Expert Selection and Elicitation Design on Experts’ Confidence in their Judgments about Future Energy Technologies," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 249349, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dr. Jochen Dieckmann & Dr. Barbara? Breitschopf & Dr. Ulrike Lehr, 2016. "Social impacts of renewable energy in Germany – size, history and alleviation," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-7, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Ulf Liebe & Anna Bartczak & Jürgen Meyerhoff, 2016. "A Turbine is not only a Turbine: The Role of Social Context and Fairness Characteristics for the Local Acceptance of Wind Power," Working Papers 2016-32, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Kobiela, Georg & Vallentin, Daniel, 2016. "Wertschöpfungsketten in NRW im Kontext der Energiewende: Eine Metaanalyse bezüglich Stahl, polymeren Werkstoffen und dem Anlagenbau in der erneuerbaren Energiewirtschaft," Wuppertal Papers 192, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Inhoffen, Justus & Siemroth, Christoph & Zahn, Philipp, 2016. "Does social interaction make bad policies even worse? Evidence from renewable energy subsidies," Working Papers 16-09, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Bensch, Gunther & Grimm, Michael & Huppertz, Max & Langbein, Jörg & Peters, Jörg, 2016. "Are promotion programs needed to establish off-grid solar energy markets? Evidence from rural Burkina Faso," Ruhr Economic Papers 653, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marina Bertolini & Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto, 2016. "Investing in Photovoltaics: Timing, Plant Sizing and Smart Grids Flexibility," Working Papers 2016.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fadoua CHIBA, 2016. "Optimal taxation with intermittent generation," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-26, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Valentin Bertsch & Hyland, Marie & Mahony, Michael, 2016. "What Drives People’s Opinions of Electricity Infrastructure? Empirical Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP545, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2016. "Electricity Supply and System losses in Ghana. What is the red line? Have we crossed over?," MPRA Paper 74559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2016.
- Lundin, Erik, 2016. "Effects of Privatization on Price and Labor Efficiency: The Swedish Electricity Distribution Sector," Working Paper Series 1139, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kathia Pinz'on, 2016. "Analysis of Price and Income Elasticities of Energy Demand in Ecuador: A Dynamic OLS Approach," Papers 1611.05288, arXiv.org.
- Clément Bonnet, 2016. "Measuring Knowledge with Patent Data: an Application to Low Carbon Energy Technologies," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 2 A Short History of Human Development," Working Papers em201502, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 1 Setting the Entropy Scene," Working Papers em201501, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- John Bryant, 2015. "Entropy Man, Chapter 6 Money," Working Papers em201506, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Ternyik, Stephen I., 2016. "The Thermo-Economic 'Progress' of Social/Global Poverty," MPRA Paper 75067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2016. "Estimating GDP and Foreign Rents of the Oil and Gas Sector in the USSR then and Russia now," RRC Working Paper Series 61, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhu, Huiming & Huang, Hui & Peng, Cheng & Yang, Yan, 2016. "Extreme dependence between crude oil and stock markets in Asia-Pacific regions: Evidence from quantile regression," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Parra, Juan Felipe, 2016.
"La política de precios de la gasolina en Colombia: Antecedentes, impacto distributivo y su relación con la crisis fiscal
[Gasoline price policy in Colombia: Background, distributive impact and its ," MPRA Paper 74733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youssef, Adel Ben & Lannes, Laurence & Rault, Christophe & Soucat, Agnes, 2016. "Energy Consumption and Health Outcomes in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew Doyle & Corrado Di Maria & Ian Lange & Emiliya Lazarova, 2016. "Electoral incentives and firm behavior: Evidence from U.S. power plant pollution abatement," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Guiomar Martín-Herrán & Santiago J. Rubio, 2016. "The Strategic Use of Abatement by a Polluting Monopoly," Working Papers 2016.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oleksandr Sushchenko & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Carbon taxation and market financial instruments for mobilizing climate finance," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 23, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Lee Endress & James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2016. "Do Natural Disasters Make Sustainable Growth Impossible?," Working Papers 2016-12, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Felix Pretis & Max Roser, 2016. "Carbon Dioxide Emission-Intensity in Climate Projections: Comparing the Observational Record to Socio-Economic Scenarios," Economics Series Working Papers 810, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Olila, Dennis Opiyo & Wasonga, Oliver V., 2016. "Time Series Analysis and Forecasting of Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Case of Kenya’s Savanna Grasslands," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246394, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Zengkai Zhang & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2016. "Intermediate Input Linkage and Carbon Leakage," Working Papers 2016.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Climate change impacts: Understanding the synergetic interactions using graph computing," MPRA Paper 75037, University Library of Munich, Germany.