|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2007 Tepper School of Business Administration; Carnegie Mellon University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Hong Kong Institute of Economics and Business Strategy (HIEBS) Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Hong Kong
RePEc:edi:hiebshk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tingjun Liu, 2012. "Takeover Bidding with Signaling Incentives," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 522-556.
- Liu, Tingjun & Parlour, Christine A., 2009. "Hedging and competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 492-507, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tingjun Liu, 2012.
"Takeover Bidding with Signaling Incentives,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 522-556.
- Dan Bernhardt & Tingjun Liu & Robert Marquez, 2018. "Targeting Target Shareholders," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(4), pages 1489-1509, April.
- Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2015. "Financing bidders in takeover contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 534-557.
- Liu, Tingjun, 2016. "Optimal equity auctions with heterogeneous bidders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 94-123.
- Schneck, Colin & Bessler, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Jan, 2014. "Bidder Contests in International Mergers and Acquisitions: The Impact of Toeholds, Preemptive Bidding, and Termination Fees," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100493, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bos, Olivier & Truyts, Tom, 2017. "Auctions with Signaling Concerns," MPRA Paper 79181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2010. "Signaling in Tender Offer Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 7938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berg, Aron, 2017. "Misvaluation and Financial Constraints: Method of Payment and Buyer Identity in Mergers & Acquisitions," Working Paper Series 1157, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Iván Marinovic, 2017. "Delegated Bidding and the Allocative Effect of Accounting Rules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(7), pages 2181-2196, July.
- Olivier Bos & Francisco Gomez-Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Tom Truyts, 2017.
"Signaling in Auctions: Experimental Evidence,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-053/VII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jul 2017.
- Olivier Bos & Francisco Gomez-Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Tom Truyts, 2018. "Signalling in Auctions: Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7261, CESifo.
- Olivier Bos & Francisco Gomez-Martinez & Sander Onderstal & Tom Truyts, 2017. "Signaling in auctions: experimental evidence," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 585499, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Bos, Olivier & Gomez-Martinez, Francisco & Onderstal, Sander & Truyts, Tom, 2021. "Signalling in auctions: Experimental evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2015.
"Signalling to dispersed shareholders and corporate control,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
69538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2015. "Signalling to Dispersed Shareholders and Corporate Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 922-962.
- Liu, Tingjun & Bernhardt, Dan, 2019. "Optimal equity auctions with two-dimensional types," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
- Aktas, Nihat & Xu, Guosong & Yurtoglu, Burcin, 2018. "She is mine: Determinants and value effects of early announcements in takeovers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 180-202.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Schneck, Colin & Zimmermann, Jan, 2015. "Bidder contests in international mergers and acquisitions: The impact of toeholds, preemptive bidding, and termination fees," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-23.
- Liu, Tingjun & Parlour, Christine A., 2009.
"Hedging and competition,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 492-507, December.
- Amrita Nain & Yan Wang, 2018. "The Product Market Impact of Minority Stake Acquisitions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(2), pages 825-844, February.
- Matthias Pelster, 2015. "Marketable and non-hedgeable risk in a duopoly framework with hedging," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 697-716, October.
- Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin, 2014. "The effects of disclosure policy on risk management incentives and market entry," Working Paper Series in Economics 65, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Hoang, Daniel & Ruckes, Martin, 2017. "Corporate risk management, product market competition, and disclosure," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 107-121.
- Mikael C. Bergbrant & Kaysia Campbell & Delroy M. Hunter, 2014. "Firm-Level Competition and Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence from a Global Survey of Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 885-916, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tingjun Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.