Richard C. Lindrooth
Department of Health Systems, Management and Policy Denver, Colorado (United States)
Colorado School of Public Health
University of Colorado Denver
RePEc:edi:dhucdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- McConnell, K. John & Lindrooth, Richard C. & Wholey, Douglas R. & Maddox, Thomas M. & Bloom, Nicholas, 2013. "Management practices and the quality of care in cardiac units," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59336, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guy David & Richard Lindrooth & Lorens A. Helmchen & Lawton R. Burns, 2011. "Do Hospitals Cross Subsidize?," NBER Working Papers 17300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Lindrooth, Richard, 2007. "Exit from the Hospital Industry," MPRA Paper 24917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Richard Lindrooth, 2005. "Dirichlet-Multinomial Regression," Econometrics 0509001, EconWPA.
- Whittington, M.D. & Bradley, C.J. & Atherly, A.J. & Campbell, J.D. & Lindrooth, R.C., 2017. "Value of public health funding in preventing hospital bloodstream infections in the United States," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 107(11), pages 1764-1769.
- K. John McConnell & Richard C. Lindrooth & Douglas R. Wholey & Thomas M. Maddox & Nick Bloom, 2016. "Modern Management Practices and Hospital Admissions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 470-485, April.
- David, Guy & Lindrooth, Richard C. & Helmchen, Lorens A. & Burns, Lawton R., 2014. "Do hospitals cross-subsidize?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 198-218.
- Capps, Cory & Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard C., 2010. "Hospital closure and economic efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-109, January.
- Gloria J. Bazzoli & Hsueh-Fen Chen & Mei Zhao & Richard C. Lindrooth, 2008. "Hospital financial condition and the quality of patient care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 977-995.
- Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard & White, William D. & Zwanziger, Jack, 2008. "Is the impact of managed care on hospital prices decreasing?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 362-376, March.
- Lindrooth, Richard C. & Weisbrod, Burton A., 2007. "Do religious nonprofit and for-profit organizations respond differently to financial incentives? The hospice industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 342-357, March.
- Federico Ciliberto & Richard C. Lindrooth, 2007. "Exit From The Hospital Industry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Gloria J. Bazzoli & Jan Clement, 2007. "The Effect of Reimbursement on the Intensity of Hospital Services," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 575-587, January.
- Paulo Guimarães & Richard C. Lindrooth, 2007. "Controlling for overdispersion in grouped conditional logit models: A computationally simple application of Dirichlet-multinomial regression," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 439-452, July.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Ithai Z. Lurie, 2006. "The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1133-1141.
- Edward C. Norton & Richard C. Lindrooth & Susan T. Ennett, 2003. "How measures of perception from survey data lead to inconsistent regression results: evidence from adolescent and peer substance use," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 139-148.
- Lindrooth, Richard C. & Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2003. "The effect of urban hospital closure on markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 691-712, September.
- Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard, 2003. "Hospital consolidation and costs: another look at the evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 983-997, November.
- Edward C. Norton & Courtney Harold Van Houtven & Richard C. Lindrooth & Sharon-Lise T. Normand & Barbara Dickey, 2002. "Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 377-387.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Edward C. Norton & Barbara Dickey, 2002. "Provider Selection, Bargaining, and Utilization Management in Managed Care," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(3), pages 348-365, July.
- Edward C. Norton & Richard C. Lindrooth & Susan T. Ennett, 1998. "Controlling for the endogeneity of peer substance use on adolescent alcohol and tobacco use," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 439-453.
- Donald W. Anderson & Brian C. Murray & Jackqueline L. Teague & Richard C. Lindrooth, 1998. "Exit from the Meatpacking Industry: A Microdata Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 96-106.
- Sheila A. Martin & Robert A. Cushman & Keith A. Weitz & Aarti Sharma & Richard C. Lindrooth, 1998. "Applying Industrial Ecology to Industrial Parks: An Economic and Environmental Analysis," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 12(3), pages 218-237, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Richard C. Lindrooth should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.