Controlling for overdispersion in grouped conditional logit models: A computationally simple application of Dirichlet-multinomial regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaffner, Florian, 2016. "Information transmission in high dimensional choice problems: The value of online ratings in the restaurant market," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145585, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Anna Conte & M. Levati, 2014.
"Use of data on planned contributions and stated beliefs in the measurement of social preferences,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 201-223, February.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Use of data on planned contributions and stated beliefs in the measurement of social preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-039, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anna Conte & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari, 2014. "Experience in Public Goods Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Georgeanne M. Artz & Younjun Kim & Peter F. Orazem, 2016.
"Does Agglomeration Matter Everywhere?: New Firm Location Decisions In Rural And Urban Markets,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 72-95, January.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter, 2014. "Does agglomeration matter everywhere?: new firm location decisions in rural and urban markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38342, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mullahy John, 2015. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Lutz Schneider & Alexander Kubis, 2010.
"Are there Gender-specific Preferences for Location Factors? A Grouped Conditional Logit-Model of Interregional Migration Flows in Germany,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(2), pages 143-168.
- Schneider, Lutz & Kubis, Alexander, 2009. "Are there Gender-specific Preferences for Location Factors? A Grouped Conditional Logit-Model of Interregional Migration Flows in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 5/2009, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- David, Guy & Lindrooth, Richard C. & Helmchen, Lorens A. & Burns, Lawton R., 2014. "Do hospitals cross-subsidize?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 198-218.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0075-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Jordaan, 2012. "Agglomeration and the location choice of foreign direct investment: new evidence from manufacturing FDI in Mexico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 27(1), pages 61-97.
- Dakshina G. De Silva & Robert Mccomb, 2012.
"Research Universities And Regional High‐Tech Firm Start‐Up And Exit,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(1), pages 112-130, January.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2009. "Research universities and regional high-tech firm start-ups and exit," MPRA Paper 13022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:2:p:439-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.