Management practices and the quality of care in cardiac units
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harlan M. Krumholz & Angela R. Merrill & Eric M. Schone & Geoffrey C. Schreiner & Jersey Chen & Elizabeth H. Bradley & Yun Wang & Yongfei Wang & Zhenqiu Lin & Barry M. Straube & Michael T. Rapp & Shar, "undated". "Patterns of Hospital Performance in Acute Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure 30-Day Mortality and Readmission," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f7843a224adc47a1b345f9191, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sacarny, Adam, 2018.
"Adoption and learning across hospitals: The case of a revenue-generating practice,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-164.
- Adam Sacarny, 2018. "Adoption and Learning Across Hospitals: The Case of a Revenue-Generating Practice," NBER Working Papers 24497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017.
"Healthy Business? Managerial Education and Management in Healthcare,"
NBER Working Papers
23880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Lemos, Renata & Sadun, Raffaella & Reenen, John Van, 2017. "Healthy business? Managerial education and management in healthcare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86592, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & Renata Lemos & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Healthy Business? Managerial Education and Management in Healthcare," CEP Discussion Papers dp1500, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Amitabh Chandra & Amy Finkelstein & Adam Sacarny & Chad Syverson, 2016.
"Health Care Exceptionalism? Performance and Allocation in the US Health Care Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(8), pages 2110-2144, August.
- Amitabh Chandra & Amy Finkelstein & Adam Sacarny & Chad Syverson, 2015. "Healthcare Exceptionalism? Performance and Allocation in the U.S. Healthcare Sector," NBER Working Papers 21603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chandra, Amitabh & Finkelstein, Amy & Sacarny, Adam & Syverson, Chad, 2015. "Healthcare Exceptionalism? Performance and Allocation in the U.S. Healthcare Sector," Working Paper Series 15-058, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Angelis, Jannis & Häger Glenngård, Anna & Jordahl, Henrik, 2017. "Management Practices and the Quality of Primary Care," Working Paper Series 1174, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kalodimos, Jonathan, 2017. "Internal governance and performance: Evidence from when external discipline is weak," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 193-216.
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Kurata, Masamitsu, 2017. "Adoption of Management Practices in the Public Sector of Bangladesh," Discussion Paper Series 654, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wang, Yongjin & Zhao, Laixun, 2015. "Saving good jobs from global competition by rewarding quality and efforts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 426-434.
- Janet M. Currie & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2018. "Understanding Doctor Decision Making: The Case of Depression," NBER Working Papers 24955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Yong Suk, 2018. "Modern management and the demand for technical skill," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 328-343.
- Emek Basker & Randy A. Becker & Lucia Foster & T. Kirk White & Alice Zawacki, 2019. "Addressing Data Gaps: Four New Lines of Inquiry in the 2017 Economic Census," Working Papers 19-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Manhal Ali & Reza Salehnejad & Mohaimen Mansur, 2018. "Hospital heterogeneity: what drives the quality of health care," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 19(3), pages 385-408, April.
More about this item
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2015-02-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:59336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.