Report NEP-HEA-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manoj Mohanan, 2011. "Causal Effects of Health Shocks on Consumption and Debt: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Bus Accident Injuries," Working Papers 11-15, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Quality of work and health status: a multidimensional analysis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0096, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Arndt Reichert & Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "The Causal Impact of Fear of Unemployment on Psychological Health," Ruhr Economic Papers 0266, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2011. "The impact of recall periods on reported morbidity and health seeking behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5778, The World Bank.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers 63929, The World Bank.
- David, Johnston & Propper, Carol & Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael, 2011. "Child mental health and educational attainment: multiple observers and the measurement error problem," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-20, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Adolescent pregnancies and health issues in Uttar Pradesh: Some policy implications," MPRA Paper 32922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Christopher Afendulis & Daniel Kessler, 2011. "Vertical Integration and Optimal Reimbursement Policy," NBER Working Papers 17316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Is there a Link Between Foreclosure and Health?," NBER Working Papers 17310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Koijen & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Motohiro Yogo, 2011. "Health and Mortality Delta: Assessing the Welfare Cost of Household Insurance Choice," NBER Working Papers 17325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel & Louis Cain & Joseph Burton & Brian Bettenhausen, 2011. "Was What Ail'd Ya' What Kill'd Ya'?," NBER Working Papers 17322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy David & Richard Lindrooth & Lorens A. Helmchen & Lawton R. Burns, 2011. "Do Hospitals Cross Subsidize?," NBER Working Papers 17300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.