Report NEP-HEA-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael E. Darden & Nicholas W. Papageorge, 2018. "Rational Self-Medication," NBER Working Papers 25371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brady P. Horn & Aakrit Joshi & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2019. "Substance Use Disorder Treatment Centers and Property Values," NBER Working Papers 25427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy Lacroix & François Laliberté-Auger & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Daniel Parent, 2018. "The Eﬀect of College Education on Health and Mortality: Evidence from Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-41, CIRANO.
- Ana Nuevo-Chiquero & Francisco J. Pino, 2019. "To Pill or not to Pill? Access to Emergency Contraception and Contraceptive Behaviour," Working Papers wp477, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Amanda Michaud & David Wiczer, 2018. "The Disability Option: Labor Market Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Health Risks," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-12, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Richardson, Zachary & Lindrooth, Richard, 2018. "The impact of NFL kickoff rule changes on player injuries: Forgoing excitement to reduce injuries?," MPRA Paper 90314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018. "For Good Measure: Advancing Research on Well-Being Metrics Beyond GDP," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3gpul0a2209, Sciences Po.
- Seyed Mohammad Karimi, 2018. "Pre – Birth Exposure to Ramadan, Height, and the Length of Gastation," Working Papers 1236, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Oct 2018.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Pronzato & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "The Impact of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Households' Well-Being," Working Papers 2018-093, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.