(50%) Bonn Graduate School of Economics Bonn, Germany
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
: ++49 +228 73-9220
++49 +228 73-9221
Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn
RePEc:edi:gsbonde (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Max-Planck-Institut zur Erforschung von Gemeinschaftsgütern Bonn, Germany
: +49-(0)228 / 91416-0
+49-(0)228 / 91416-55
Kurt-Schumacher-Str. 10 - D- 53113 Bonn
RePEc:edi:mppggde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lukas Kiessling & Jonas Radbruch & Sebastian Schaube, 2019. "Determinants of Peer Selection," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_092, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Kießling, Lukas & Radbruch, Jonas & Schaube, Sebastian, 2018. "The Impact of Self-Selection on Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11365, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2018-04-09 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2018-04-09 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2018-04-09 2019-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2018-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2018-04-09. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2018-04-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lukas Kiessling should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.