Report NEP-EDU-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsuzsa Blasko & Patricia Dinis Mota Da Costa & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2018. "Civic attitudes and behavioural intentions in the 2016 International Civic and Citizenship Education Study (ICCS): New evidence for education and training policies in Europe," JRC Working Papers JRC109480, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Janke, Katharina & Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A., 2018. "The Causal Effect of Education on Chronic Health Conditions," IZA Discussion Papers 11353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckley, Gawain & Fischer , Martin & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Karlsson , Martin & Kjellsson, Gustav & Nilsson, Therese, 2018. "The Long-Term Impact of Education on Mortality and Health: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2018:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Coelli, Michael & Foster, Gigi & Leigh, Andrew, 2018. "Do School Principals Respond to Increased Public Scrutiny? New Survey Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 11350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elisabetta Aurino & Jasmine Fledderjohann & Sukumar Vellakkal, 2018. "Inequalities in adolescent learning: Does the timing and persistence of food insecurity at home matter?," Working Papers 2018: 09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Virgi Sari, 2018. "Educational assistance and education quality in Indonesia: The role of decentralization," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Farah Khattab, 2018. "Developing a Service Quality Model for Private Higher Education Institutions in Lebanon," GATR Journals jmmr177, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Rossella Iraci Capuccinello & Giuseppe Migali, 2018. "The effect of Extracurricular Activities on Studentsâ€™ Dropout. Evidence from Vocational Education in Italy," Working Papers 232397381, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Wilkinson, David & Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy, 2018. "Assessing the Variance in Pupil Attainment: How Important Is the School Attended?," IZA Discussion Papers 11372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2018. "Do Dutch Dentists Extract Monopoly Rents?," IZA Discussion Papers 11351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomori, Françeska, 2018. "Mixed Duopoly in Education with Vouchers," Working Papers 2072/306548, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2018. "Is bilingual education desirable in multilingual countries?," MPRA Paper 85034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afifa Khanam, 2018. "Women Teacherpreneurship: Development and Dissemination of Entrepreneurship Modules for Teacher Education Programs in Punjab," GATR Journals gjbssr510, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Carla Canelas & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2018. "Schooling and labour market impacts of Bolivia’s Bono Juancito Pinto," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juanna Joensen & Gregory Veramendi & John Eric Humphries, 2017. "College Major Choice: Sorting and Differential Returns to Skills," 2017 Meeting Papers 1623, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kießling, Lukas & Radbruch, Jonas & Schaube, Sebastian, 2018. "The Impact of Self-Selection on Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Fernández Díaz, 2017.
"Le retour aux grands maîtres contre la simplification de la politique économique
[La vuelta a los grandes maestros contra la simplificación de la política económica]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 17-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Iñaki Iriondo Múgica, 2017.
"Evaluación del impacto de la movilidad Erasmus en los salarios y el empleo de los recién titulados en España
[Evaluation of the impact of Erasmus study mobility on salaries and employment of recent," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 17-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Daniela Del Boca & Chiara Monfardini & Sarah Grace See, 2018. "Government Education Expenditures, Pre-Primary Education and School Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6934, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mira Aliza Rachmawati, 2018. "Effectiveness of Differentiated Instruction Training to Enhance Teachers' Sense of Efficacy in Inclusive Schools," GATR Journals gjbssr506, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Monfardini, Chiara & See, Sarah, 2018. "Government education expenditures, pre-primary education and school performance: A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zsuzsa Blasko & Patricia Costa & Esperanza Vera-Toscano, 2018. "Civic attitudes and behavioural intentions among 14 year olds. How can education make a difference toward a more democratic and cohesive Europe?," JRC Working Papers JRC109180, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Nadja Stroh-Maraun, 2018. "A Note on Manipulability in School Choice with Reciprocal Preferences," Working Papers CIE 111, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Maliki,, 2018. "Madrasah for Girls and Private School for Boys? The Determinants of School Type Choice in Rural and Urban Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11362, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amelia Peterson & Hanna Dumont & Marc Lafuente & Nancy Law, 2018. "Understanding innovative pedagogies: Key themes to analyse new approaches to teaching and learning," OECD Education Working Papers 172, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Chenhui & Lian, Xubei & Zhang, Zhi, 2018. "Public education expenditure, institution development, and regional innovations: An empirical evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).