|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculty of Business Management Shah Alam, Malaysia
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
40450 Shah Alam Selangor
RePEc:edi:fbuitmy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nayan, Sabri & Kadir, Norsiah & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013. "Revisiting Energy Consumption and GDP: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 48714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayan, Sabri & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Kadir, Norsiah & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013. "Post Keynesian Endogeneity of Money Supply: Panel Evidence," MPRA Paper 48716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nayan, Sabri & Kadir, Norsiah & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013.
"Revisiting Energy Consumption and GDP: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Data Analysis,"
48714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yang & Fang, Zheng, 2018. "Industrial electricity consumption, human capital investment and economic growth in Chinese cities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 205-219.
- Osman, Mohamed & Gachino, Geoffrey & Hoque, Ariful, 2016. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in the GCC countries: Panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 318-327.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Smile Dube & Ilhan Ozturk & Abdul Jalil, 2015. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 475-481.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2015. "Energy Consumption and Foreign Direct Investment: A Panel Data Analysis for Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 138-147.
- Ameer, Ayesha & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Effect of Economic Growth, Trade Openness, Urbanization, and Technology on Environment of Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 74571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nayan, Sabri & Ahmad, Mahyudin & Kadir, Norsiah & Abdullah, Mat Saad, 2013.
"Post Keynesian Endogeneity of Money Supply: Panel Evidence,"
48716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bozena Chovancova & Jaroslav Hudcovsky, 2016. "Quantitative Easing in Europe and its Impact on the Stock Market," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 155-165.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Norsiah Kadir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.