- Brugt Kazemier & Arjan Bruil & Annemieke van de Steeg & Marieke Rensman, 2013. "The Contribution of Illegal Activities to National Income in the Netherlands," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(5), pages 544-577, September.
- Brugt Kazemier & Carlo H. Driesen & Erik Hoogbruin, 2012. "From Input--Output Tables To Supply-And-Use Tables," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 319-327, December.
- Reininga, Ted & Kazemier, Brugt, 1998. "Flash Growth Estimates Using Calendar Information," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(2), pages 229-237, June.
- Kazemier, Brugt & van Eck, Rob, 1992. "Survey investigations of the hidden economy : Some methodological results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 569-587, December.
- van Eck, Robert & Kazemier, Brugt, 1988. "Features of the Hidden Economy in the Netherlands," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(3), pages 251-273, September.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Brugt Kazemier should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.