Thilo Rene Huning
|First Name:||Thilo Rene|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Related Studies York, United Kingdom
University of York
: (0)1904 323776
York YO10 5DD
RePEc:edi:deyoruk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Huning, Thilo & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2019. "How Britain Unified Germany: Endogenous Trade Costs and the Formation of a Customs Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 13634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huning, Thilo R. & Wahl, Fabian, 2017. "Lord of the lemons: Origin and dynamics of state capacity," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 22-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Huning, Thilo R. & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2016. "How England Unified Germany: Geography and the Rise of Prussia After 1815," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145725, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thilo R. Huning & Fabian Wahl, 2016. "You Reap What You Know: Observability of Soil Quality, and Political Fragmentation," Working Papers 0101, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Huning, Thilo R. & Wahl, Fabian, 2017.
"Lord of the lemons: Origin and dynamics of state capacity,"
Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences
22-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Torben Dall Schmidt & Peter Sandholt Jensen & Amber Naz, 2018. "Agricultural productivity and economic development: the contribution of clover to structural transformation in Denmark," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 387-426, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (4) 2016-09-18 2017-02-19 2017-10-22 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2016-09-18. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2017-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2016-09-18. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2016-09-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thilo Rene Huning should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.