Heba Ezzeldin Helmy
Faculty of Management Sciences 6th of October City, Egypt
Modern Sciences and Arts University
RePEc:edi:fmmsaeg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Heba E. Helmy, 2017. "Three years after their first social justice index: how well did LDCs perform?," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 107-128, April.
- Helmy, Heba E., 2016. "A lottery on the first day of classes! An innovative structured steps assignment on a partially randomly selected topic," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 41-47.
- Heba E. Helmy, 2015. "Smith on Ancient Egypt and the Arab Islamic World: A Tale of Two Statist Models," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 251-283, December.
- Heba E. Helmy, 2013. "An approach to quantifying social justice in selected developing countries," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 67-84, April.
- Heba E. Helmy, 2013. "The impact of corruption on FDI: is MENA an exception?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 491-514, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Heba E. Helmy, 2013.
"The impact of corruption on FDI: is MENA an exception?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 491-514, July.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Forte, Rosa & Assunção, Susana, 2017. "Do countries' endowments of non-renewable energy resources matter for FDI attraction? A panel data analysis of 125 countries over the period 1995–2012," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 57-71.
- Petrou, Andreas P. & Thanos, Ioannis C., 2014. "The “grabbing hand” or the “helping hand” view of corruption: Evidence from bank foreign market entries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 444-454.
- Bosco, Bruno, 2016. "Old and new factors affecting corruption in Europe: Evidence from panel data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 66-85.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heba Ezzeldin Helmy should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.