Lim Thye Goh
|First Name:||Lim Thye|
Faculty of Economics and Administration Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RePEc:edi:feaummy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Le Chang & Jing Li & Kee-Cheok Cheong & Lim-Thye Goh, 2021. "Can Existing Theories Explain China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Belt and Road Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-17, January.
- Jen-Eem Chen & Chin-Yu Lee & Lim-Thye Goh, 2013. "Exchange rate and oil price: asymmetric adjustment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 987-990, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jen-Eem Chen & Chin-Yu Lee & Lim-Thye Goh, 2013.
"Exchange rate and oil price: asymmetric adjustment,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 987-990, July.
- Olayeni, Olaolu Richard & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Wohar, Mark E., 2020. "Global economic activity, crude oil price and production, stock market behaviour and the Nigeria-US exchange rate," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Thomas Theobald & Peter Hohlfeld, 2017. "Why have the recent oil price declines not stimulated global economic growth?," IMK Working Paper 185-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Shamaila Butt & Suresh Ramakrishnan & Nanthakumar Loganathan & Muhammad Ali Chohan, 2020. "Evaluating the exchange rate and commodity price nexus in Malaysia: evidence from the threshold cointegration approach," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
- McLeod, Roger C.D. & Haughton, Andre Yone, 2018. "The value of the US dollar and its impact on oil prices: Evidence from a non-linear asymmetric cointegration approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 61-69.
- Hamid Baghestani & Bassam M. AbuAl-Foul, 2019. "Dynamics between Oil Prices and UAE Effective Exchange Rates: An Empirical Examination," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 16, pages 89-103, May.
- Yi Zhang, 2013. "The Links between the Price of Oil and the Value of US Dollar," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 341-351.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lim Thye Goh should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.