|Ettore Gallo The New School/ Economics Department 79 Fifth Avenue, 11th FL New York, NY 10003|
Department of Economics New York City, New York (United States)
New School for Social Research
The New School
RePEc:edi:denewus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Ettore Gallo & Gustavo Pereira Serra, 2020. "Inventories, Debt Financing and Investment Decisions: A Bayesian Analysis for the US Economy," Working Papers 2005, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Maria Cristina Barbieri Góes & Ettore Gallo, 2020. "A Predator-Prey Model of Unemployment and W-shaped Recession in the COVID-19 Pandemic," Working Papers 2006, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Gallo, Ettore, 2019.
"Investment, autonomous demand and long run capacity utilization: An empirical test for the Euro Area,"
IPE Working Papers
116/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ettore Gallo, 2019. "Investment, Autonomous Demand and Long Run Capacity Utilization: An Empirical Test for the Euro Area," Working Papers 1904, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2019-04-29 2019-05-27 2020-05-11 2020-06-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (3) 2019-04-29 2019-05-27 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (3) 2019-04-29 2019-05-27 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2019-04-29 2019-05-27. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2020-06-08. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2019-05-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2020-06-08. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-06-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ettore Gallo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.