Report NEP-EEC-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2019. "QE in the euro area: Has the PSPP benefited peripheral bonds?," Ruhr Economic Papers 803, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2019. "Does the lack of financial stability impair the transmission of monetary policy?," CFS Working Paper Series 620, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gallo, Ettore, 2019. "Investment, autonomous demand and long run capacity utilization: An empirical test for the Euro Area," IPE Working Papers 116/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo, 2019. "Reducing tax compliance costs through corporate tax base harmonisation in the European Union," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Karsten Kohler, 2019. "Financialization and demand regimes in advanced economies," Working Papers PKWP1911, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Jonung, Lars, 2019. "The Swedish Fiscal Framework – The Most Successful One in the EU?," Working Papers 2019:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Inaki Arto & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Ignacio Cazcarro & Antonio F. Amores & Erik Dietzenbacher & M. Victoria Roman, 2018. "EU exports to the EU: Effects on employment and income," JRC Working Papers JRC113073, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Nuria Mata Garcia & Alessandro Turrini, 2019. "Macroeconomic Imbalance Procedure, economic reforms and policy progress in the European Union," Sciences Po publications 87, Sciences Po.
- Fecht, Falko & Thum, Stefan & Weber, Patrick, 2019. "Fear, deposit insurance schemes, and deposit reallocation in the German banking system," Discussion Papers 12/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2019. "Aggregate and Disaggregate Natural Resources Agglomeration and Foreign Direct Investment in France," MPRA Paper 93460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hochmuth, Brigitte & Moyen, Stephane & Stähler, Nikolai, 2019. "Labor market reforms, precautionary savings, and global imbalances," Discussion Papers 13/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.