|Nova School of Business and Economics Campus de Carcavelos Rua da Holanda n.1 2775-405 Carcavelos Portugal|
School of Business and Economics Lisboa, Portugal
Universidade Nova de Lisboa
: (351) 21 3801638
(351) 21 3870933
Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa
RePEc:edi:feunlpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Paulo Fagandini, 2018. "Hunting with two bullets: moral hazard with a second chance," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp629, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Paulo Fagandini, 2017. "Wealth and the principal-agent matching," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp628, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2018-09-10 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2018-09-10 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2018-09-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paulo Fagandini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.