Report NEP-BEC-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naylor, Robin & Soegaard, Christian, 2018. "The Effects of Entry in Oligopolistic Trade with Bargained Input Prices," Economic Research Papers 269084, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Andreas Gulyas, 2018. "Identifying Labor Market Sorting with Firm Dynamics," 2018 Meeting Papers 856, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huber, Kilian & Lindenthal, Volker & Waldinger, Fabian, 2020. "Discrimination, Managers, and Firm Performance: Evidence from "Aryanizations" in Nazi Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 13089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haozhou Tang, 2018. "Asset Price Bubbles and the Distribution of Firms," 2018 Meeting Papers 362, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paulo Fagandini, 2017. "Wealth and the principal-agent matching," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp628, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Jafari, Yaghoob & Heckelei, Thomas, 2017. "Firm Sales and Export Behavior: Evidence on the Role of Firm Markups, Market Size, and Market Penetration Costs," 2017: Globalization Adrift, December 3-5, 2017, Washington, D.C. 266815, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- de Cornière, Alexandre & Taylor, Greg, 2018. "Upstream Bundling and Leverage of Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 13083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Stephen J. & Kundu, Amrita & Ramdas, Kamalini, 2018. "Disruptions, Resilience and Performance of Emerging Market Entrepreneurs: Evidence from Uganda," Research Papers 3701, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- LI Zhigang & WEI Shang-Jin & ZHANG Hongyong, 2018. "Production Chains, Exchange Rate Shocks, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 18058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sedlacek, Petr & Sterk, Vincent, 2018. "Reviving American Entrepreneurship? Tax Reform and Business Dynamism," CEPR Discussion Papers 13073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CHEN Cheng & SENGA Tatsuro & SUN Chang & ZHANG Hongyong, 2018. "Expectation Formation and Firm Activities: New evidence from a business outlook survey in Japan," Discussion papers 18059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shiming Fu & Giulio Trigilia, 2018. "Voluntary disclosure under dynamic moral hazard," 2018 Meeting Papers 448, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferguson, Shon & Henrekson, Magnus, 2018. "The Long-Run Performance of Born Globals in Computing: The Role of Digital Platforms," Working Paper Series 1224, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 23 Oct 2019.
- Cyrille Schwellnus & Mathilde Pak & Pierre-Alain Pionnier & Elena Crivellaro, 2018. "Labour share developments over the past two decades: The role of technological progress, globalisation and “winner-takes-most” dynamics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1503, OECD Publishing.
- David Kohn & Fernando Leibovici & Michal Szkup, 2018. "Financial Frictions and Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," 2018 Meeting Papers 949, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2018. "Gender Wage Gap at the Top, Job Inflexibility and Product Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 13075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.