Report NEP-CTA-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozdenoren, Emre & Yuan, Kathy & Zhang, Shengxing, 2018. "Dynamic Liquidity-Based Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 13069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shiming Fu & Giulio Trigilia, 2018. "Voluntary disclosure under dynamic moral hazard," 2018 Meeting Papers 448, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Cornière, Alexandre & Taylor, Greg, 2018. "Upstream Bundling and Leverage of Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 13083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paulo Fagandini, 2018. "Hunting with two bullets: moral hazard with a second chance," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp629, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Oleg Malafeyev & Shulga Andrey, 2018. "Game-theoretic dynamic investment model with incomplete information: futures contracts," Papers 1808.05037, arXiv.org.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Ashenfelter, Orley, 2018. "Theory and Evidence on Employer Collusion in the Franchise Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 11672, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Soheil Ghili & Matthew Schmitt, 2018. "Risk Aversion and Double Marginalization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2144, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan Sanchez & Pengfei Han, 2018. "Financing Ventures," 2018 Meeting Papers 1204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ariong, R. & Ilukor, J. & Bonabana-Wabbi, J. & Birachi, E. & Ugen, M., 2018. "Returns to Market Coordination Mechanisms and Implications for Partial Bilateral Contracts for Commodity Exchange in Central Uganda," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276010, International Association of Agricultural Economists.