|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Facultatea de Ştiinţe Economice Brasov, Romania
: 004 0268 419304
004 0268 419304
Bl. Eroilor nr. 29, Camera 215, Brasov
RePEc:edi:fetbvro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Cristinel CONSTANTIN, 2017. "Coordinates of Service Industry in European Union. A Marketing Perspective," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 119-124.
- Rob I. Mawby & Alina S. Tecău & Cristinel P. Constantin & Ioana B. Chițu & Bianca Tescașiu, 2016. "Addressing the Security Concerns of Locals and Visitors for the Sustainable Development of Tourist Destinations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12, May.
- Cristinel CONSTANTIN, 2015. "An Assessment of Customer Behaviours Regarding the Romanian Postal Services," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 70-76.
- Ana Ispas & Cristinel Constantin & Adina Nicoleta Candrea, 2013. "Tourists’ Intentions To Support Environmental Initiatives In Mountain Destinations: The Case Of Poiana Brasov, Romania," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Cristinel Petrisor CONSTANTIN & Ana ISPAS & Adina Nicoleta CANDREA, 2013. "Identifying Tourists Interested in Eco-Certified Accommodation Units from Brașov, Romania," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(3), pages 521-542, December.
- Cristinel Constantin, 2013. "The Necessity To Improve Quality In Higher Education Services. Case Of Romania," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 8(1), pages 57-65, December.
- Cristinel Constantin, 2012. "Post-Hoc Segmentation Using Marketing Research," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(3), pages 39-48.
- CANDREA Adina Nicoleta & ISPAS Ana & CONSTANTIN Cristinel, 2012. "RESIDENTS` PERCEPTION TOWARDS URBAN SPORT EVENTS. THE CASE OF eyoWf 2013 - BRASOV, ROMANIA," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(3), pages 45-54.
- Adina Nicoleta Candrea & Cristinel Constantin & Ana Ispas, 2012. "Tourism market heterogeneity in Romanian urban destinations, the case of Brasov," Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, vol. 18(1), pages 55-68, May.
- Nicolae Marinescu & Cristinel Constantin, 2010. "The Link Between Exports And Inward Foreign Direct Investment: The Case Of Romania," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- CONSTANTIN, Cristinel, 2010. "The importance of logistic and distribution services for the activity of economic undertakings," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 1(1), pages 94-98, August.
- Constantin LEFTER & Cristinel CONSTANTIN, 2009. "Economic and social disparities of Romania in regional and county profile," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(1), Spring.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cristinel Petrisor CONSTANTIN & Ana ISPAS & Adina Nicoleta CANDREA, 2013.
"Identifying Tourists Interested in Eco-Certified Accommodation Units from Brașov, Romania,"
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal,
College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(3), pages 521-542, December.
- Pavel STANCIU & Cristian-Valentin HAPENCIUC & Ruxandra BEJINARU & Andrei-Alexandru MORO?AN, 2014. "Distinct Elements Among The Managerial Entrepreneurship Ofbucovina’S Guesthouses. A Study In The Context Of Sustainable Development," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 128-142, November.
- Constantin LEFTER & Cristinel CONSTANTIN, 2009.
"Economic and social disparities of Romania in regional and county profile,"
Management & Marketing,
Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(1), Spring.
- Ioan Ianos & Irina Saghin & Gabriel Pascariu, 2013. "Regions and the Territorial Cohesion," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 415-429, August.
- Raluca Georgiana POPESCU, 2011. "The Regional Climate of Foreign Direct Investments in Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 321-330, December.
- Gligor Delia Anca Gabriela, 2015. "The Effect Of Structural Funds On Regional Competitiveness In The New Eu Countries: The Case Of Romania And Bulgaria," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 225-235, January.
- Zizi GOSCHIN, 2017. "Exploring regional economic convergence in Romania. A spatial modeling approach," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8, pages 127-146, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristinel Constantin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.