School of Economics Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Georgia Institute of Technology
RePEc:edi:segatus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dylan Brewer & Alyssa Carlson, 2021.
"Addressing Sample Selection Bias for Machine Learning Methods,"
2102, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Dylan Brewer & Alyssa Carlson, 2021. "Addressing Sample Selection Bias for Machine Learning Methods," Working Papers 2114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Brewer, Dylan, 2022. "Equilibrium sorting and moral hazard in residential energy contracts," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Brewer, Dylan, 2022.
"Equilibrium sorting and moral hazard in residential energy contracts,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Pratt, Bryan, 2020. "Property Tenure and Determinants of Sensitivity to Price and Non-Price Conservation Instruments," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304283, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (2) 2021-05-03 2021-09-27. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2021-05-03 2021-09-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2021-05-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-09-27. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2021-09-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dylan Brewer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.