Maria Giovanna Bosco
|First Name:||Maria Giovanna|
(70%) Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia - Dipartimento di Giurisprudenza (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia - Law Department)http://www.giurisprudenza.unimore.it/site/home.html
(20%) Dipartimento di Economia "Ettore Bocconi" Milano, Italy
Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
Via U. Gobbi, 5 - 20136 Milano
RePEc:edi:debocit (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Scuola di Economia e Statistica Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
RePEc:edi:femibit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Maria Giovanna Bosco, 2005. "Patterns of Specialization and Concentration in a Polarized Country: the case of Italian Regions," ISLA Working Papers 22, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- BOSCO Maria Giovanna, "undated". "Are Foreign Banks More Efficient than Domestic Banks? An Empirical Study of Transition and MED Countries," EcoMod2003 330700020, EcoMod.
- Bosco Maria Giovanna, 2012. "FDI in Turkey: An Out-Of-Sample Analysis Of Unexploited Potential," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, May.
- Maria Giovanna Bosco, 2006. "Innovation, R&D and Technology Transfer: Policies towards a Regional Innovation System. The Case of Lombardy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 1085-1111, July.
- Maria Giovanna Bosco & Roberto Mavilia, 2014. "Innovation performance of MENA countries: where do we stand?," Chapters,in: The Economic and Political Aftermath of the Arab Spring, chapter 7, pages 204-228 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maria Giovanna Bosco, 2005.
"Patterns of Specialization and Concentration in a Polarized Country: the case of Italian Regions,"
ISLA Working Papers
22, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Enrique Javier Burbano Valencia, 2015. "Reestructuración sectorial en el Putumayo: una dinámica de “tres velocidades”," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 0(1), pages 115-139, June.
- Bosco Maria Giovanna, 2012.
"FDI in Turkey: An Out-Of-Sample Analysis Of Unexploited Potential,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, May.
- Sanchez Martin, Miguel Eduardo & Escribano Frances, Gonzalo & de Arce Borda, Rafael, 2014. "How regional integration and transnational energy networks have boosted FDI in Turkey (and may cease to do so): a case study: how geo-political alliances and regional networks matter," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6970, The World Bank.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Giovanna Bosco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.