Report NEP-GEO-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arjan Venrooy, 2005. "The governance of integrated regional development and the role of geographical information systems: Managing complex information relations between two different worlds," ERSA conference papers ersa05p830, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-80 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Giovanna Bosco, 2005. "Patterns of Specialization and Concentration in a Polarized Country: the case of Italian Regions," ISLA Working Papers 22, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Martin Boddy & John Hudson & Anthony Plumridge & Don Webber, 2005. "Regional Productivity Differentials: Explaining the Gap," Working Papers 0515, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2005. "The Emergence Of A Knowledge Agglomeration: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Of Intellectual Capital In Indiana," ERSA conference papers ersa05p558, European Regional Science Association.
- K. Bruce Newbold, 2006. "Inter-provincial Migration of Income Among Canada's Older Population: 1996-2001," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 148, McMaster University.
- Michael H. Grote & Marc Umber, 2006. "Home biased? A spatial analysis of the domestic merging behavior of US firms," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 161, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Stefan S. Fahrlaender, 6/01. "Indirect Construction of Hedonic Price Indexes: Empirical Evidence for Private Properties in Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0601, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Matthew Allen Turner, 2006. "A Simple Theory of Smart Growth and Sprawl," Working Papers tecipa-208, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- David Card & Jesse Rothstein, 2006. "Racial Segregation and the Black-White Test Score Gap," NBER Working Papers 12078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2005. "The symbiotic division of labour between heterogeneous districts. The development of ornamental horticulture in the Netherlands and Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2006. "Decentralization And Effiency In Spanish Local Goverment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Robert PICCIOTTO, 2006. "Towards a new policy framework for the enlarged Europe: investing for growth and modernization," Departmental Working Papers 2006-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore