Inter-provincial Migration of Income Among Canada's Older Population: 1996-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H Y-F Cheung & K-L Liaw, 1987. "Metropolitan Out-Migration of Elderly Females in Canada: Characterization and Explanation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 19(12), pages 1659-1671, December.
- Daniel Beland & John Myles, 2003. "Stasis Amidst Change: Canadian Pension Reform in an Age of Retrenchment," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 111, McMaster University.
- J Ledent & K-L Liaw, 1989. "Provincial Out-Migration Patterns of Canadian Elderly: Characterization and Explanation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 21(8), pages 1093-1111, August.
- Emile Tompa, 1999. "Transitions to Retirement: Determinants of Age of Social Security Take Up," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 6, McMaster University.
- J Ledent & K- L Liau, 1989. "Provincial out-migration patterns of Canadian elderly: characterization and explanation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(8), pages 1093-1112, August.
- H Y- F Cheung & K- L Liaw, 1987. "Metropolitan out-migration of elderly females in Canada: characterizaion and explanation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(12), pages 1659-1671, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; migration; pension;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .