Home biased? A spatial analysis of the domestic merging behavior of US firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Ellwanger & Ron Boschma, 2013.
"Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1319, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Ellwanger , Nils & Boschma , Ron, 2014. "Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Karen E. Wilson & Marco Testoni, 2014. "Improving the role of equity crowdfunding in Europe's capital markets," Policy Contributions 844, Bruegel.
- Thomas Wu & Jordi Mondria, 2011. "Asymmetric Attention and Stock Returns," 2011 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ron Boschma & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2016.
"Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 505-535.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Ron Boschma & Raffaele Paci, 2014. "Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa14p76, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0006-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .