Home biased? A spatial analysis of the domestic merging behavior of US firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Ellwanger & Ron Boschma, 2013.
"Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1319, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Ellwanger , Nils & Boschma , Ron, 2014. "Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Thomas Wu & Jordi Mondria, 2011. "Asymmetric Attention and Stock Returns," 2011 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ron Boschma & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2016.
"Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 505-535.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Ron Boschma & Raffaele Paci, 2014. "Symmetric and asymmetric effects of proximities. The case of M&A deals in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa14p76, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0006-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen E. Wilson & Marco Testoni, 2014. "Improving the role of equity crowdfunding in Europe's capital markets," Policy Contributions 844, Bruegel.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fra:franaf:161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard H. Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .