|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|University of Paris West Nanterre La Défense Bur. 211 - B. T 200 Avenue de la République - 92001 Nanterre cedex - France|
- Sami Basly, 2010. "Organisational Learning and Internationalization Knowledge: A Comparative Study of Family Firms and Non-Family Firms," Post-Print hal-00516300, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2007. "The internationalization of family SME," Post-Print hal-00465863, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2007. "Organizational Learning and Knowledge DevelopmentPeculiarities in Small and Medium Family Enterprises," Post-Print halshs-00192809, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2007. "Conservatism: An Explanation Of The Financial Choices Of The Small And Medium Family Enterprise," Post-Print hal-00466455, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2006. "Ainternacionalizaçâo Da Pme Familiar: Aprendizado Organizacionale Desenvolvimento Do Conhecimento," Post-Print hal-00465901, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2006. "Propriete, Decision Et Strategie De L'Entreprise Familiale : Une Analyse Theorique," Post-Print halshs-00192818, HAL.
- Sami Basly, 2005. "Internationalization of family firms in a knowledge-based view," Post-Print halshs-00168486, HAL.
- Basly Sami, 2015. "Family Involvement in the Firm and Exports in the Family SME: Is the Manager’s International Orientation Influential?," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(3), pages 69-99, September.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sami Basly should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.