Guillermo Arenas Díaz
(Guillermo Arenas Diaz)
|Last Name:||Arenas Diaz|
|Terminal Degree:||2021 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Instituto de Analisis Industrial y Financiero (IAIF) Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
RePEc:edi:iaucmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Heijs, Joost & Arenas Díaz, Guillermo & Vergara Reyes, Delia Margarita, 2019. "Impact of innovation on employment in quantitative terms: review of empirical literature based on microdata," MPRA Paper 95326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Díaz, Guillermo Arenas & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Heijs, Joost, 2020. "The effect of innovation on skilled and unskilled workers during bad times," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 141-158.
- Guillermo Arenas Díaz & Alfredo Gabriel Blando Ambriz, 2015. "Ley de Thirlwall y tipo de cambio: Un análisis empírico para la economía mexicana de 2003 a 2012 mediante la metodología del modelo SVAR cointegrado," Nóesis. Revista de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades, Nóesis. Revista de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades, vol. 24, pages 271-294, 47.
- Sánchez, Armando & Arenas, Guillermo & Villarespe, Verónica, 2015. "El papel de las posiciones netas de los especuladores en el proceso de formación de precios en un régimen de flotación. Evidencia de un modelo SVAR cointegrado para México," El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(328), pages .929-959, octubre-d.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Díaz, Guillermo Arenas & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Heijs, Joost, 2020.
"The effect of innovation on skilled and unskilled workers during bad times,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 141-158.
- Carlos Bianchi & Hugo Laguna, 2020. "Firm’s innovation strategies and employment: new evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-06, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Rocío Guede-Cid & Leticia Rodas-Alfaya & Santiago Leguey-Galán & Ana I. Cid-Cid, 2021. "Innovation Efficiency in the Spanish Service Sectors, and Open Innovation," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Paola Azar, 2020. "Politics as a determinant of primary school provision The case of Uruguay, 1914-1954," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-07, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guillermo Arenas Diaz
(Guillermo Arenas Diaz) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.