Report NEP-TID-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolò Barbieri & Alberto Marzucchi & Ugo Rizzo, 2019. "Knowledge sources and impacts on subsequent inventions: Do green technologies differ from non-green ones?," SEEDS Working Papers 0819, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2019.
- Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2019. "Horizontal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," Working Papers 888, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Filippo Bontadini, 2019. "Trade Specialisation and Performance in Global Value Chains," SPRU Working Paper Series 2019-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Teodora Borota & Fabrice Defever & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "Innovation union: costs and benefits of innovation policy coordination," CEP Discussion Papers dp1640, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2019. "On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countries," Working Papers tecipa-642, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Heijs, Joost & Arenas Díaz, Guillermo & Vergara Reyes, Delia Margarita, 2019. "Impact of innovation on employment in quantitative terms: review of empirical literature based on microdata," MPRA Paper 95326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaessler, Fabian & Wagner, Stefan, 2019. "Patents, Data Exclusivity, and the Development of New Drugs," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 176, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Mario A. Maggioni & Emanuela Marrocu & Teodora Erika Uberti & Stefano Usai, 2019. "Of Trees and Monkeys. The evolution of technological specialization of European regions," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1904, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
- Dario Diodato & Andrea Morrison, 2019. "Technological regimes and the geography of innovation: a long-run perspective on US inventions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1924, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2019.
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Eleonora Bartoloni & Fabio Landini & Chiara Pollio, 2019. "Exuberant Proclivity Towards Non-Standard Employment:Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 1905, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2019. "Some stylized facts about deindustrialization in Europe," Working Papers REM 2019/88, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Omer Unsal & Blake Rayfield, 2019. "Trends in Financial Innovation: Evidence from Fintech Firms," NFI Working Papers 2019-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.