|53 Kabanbai batyr st., Block 1, 010008, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan|
NAC Analytica Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
RePEc:edi:nacnukz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nurdaulet Abilov, 2020. "A medium-scale Bayesian DSGE model for Kazakhstan with incomplete exchange rate pass-through," NAC Analytica Working Paper 7, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2021.
- Nurdaulet Abilov, 2020. "The role of banking and credit in business cycle fluctuations in Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 8, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jan 2021.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Aizhan Bolatbayeva & Zarina Adilkhanova & Erlan Konebayev & Zhandos Ybrayev, 2020. "An Economic Response to COVID-19," NAC Analytica Staff Notes 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2020.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2018. "A Macroeconometric Model for Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Jul 2019.
- Aizhan Bolatbayeva & Alisher Tolepbergen & Nurdaulet Abilov, 2020. "A macroeconometric model for Russia," Russian Journal of Economics, ARPHA Platform, vol. 6(2), pages 114-143, June.
- Nurdaulet Abilov, 2020.
"An Estimated Bayesian DSGE Model for Kazakhstan,"
Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(1), pages 30-54.
RePEc:asi:ajemod:2020:p:30-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (4) 2020-08-10 2021-03-08 2021-04-19 2021-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2020-08-10 2021-03-08 2021-04-19 2021-10-04. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2021-03-08 2021-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2020-08-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-03-08. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2021-04-19. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2021-10-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nurdaulet Abilov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.