Report NEP-FDG-2022-02-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FDG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Amburgey & Michael W. McCracken, 2022. "On the Real-Time Predictive Content of Financial Conditions Indices for Growth," Working Papers 2022-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 03 Jun 2022.
- Abdalla, Ahmed & Carabias, Jose M., 2022. "From accounting to economics: the role of aggregate special items in gauging the state of the economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108540, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lhuissier Stéphane, 2022. "Financial Conditions and Macroeconomic Downside Risks in the Euro Area," Working papers 863, Banque de France.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Aizhan Bolatbayeva, 2021. "Nowcasting GDP growth in Russia with an incomplete dataset: A factor model approach," NAC Analytica Working Paper 18, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Feb 2022.
- Martin Hodula & Jan Janku & Lukas Pfeifer, 2021. "Interaction of Cyclical and Structural Systemic Risks: Insights from Around and After the Global Financial Crisis," Research and Policy Notes 2021/03, Czech National Bank.
- Marco Bassetto & Wei Cui, 2021. "A Ramsey theory of financial distortions," IFS Working Papers W21/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Tetteh, Godsway Korku & Goedhuys, Micheline & Konte, Maty & Mohnen, Pierre, 2021. "Mobile money adoption and entrepreneurs’ access to trade credit in the informal sector," MERIT Working Papers 2021-043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Balde, Racky, 2021. "Financial development and small firms’ tax compliance in Sub-Saharan Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2021-041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Chan Mono Oum & Gazi M. Hassan & Mark J. Holmes, 2022. "Do Remittances Increase Household Indebtedness: Evidence from a Cambodian Household Survey," Working Papers in Economics 22/02, University of Waikato.
- Chan Mono Oum & Gazi M. Hassan & Mark J. Holmes, 2022. "Impact of Microcredit on Labour Migration Decisions: Evidence from a Cambodian Household Survey," Working Papers in Economics 22/01, University of Waikato.
- Karsten Kohler & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2022. "Flexible exchange rates in emerging markets: shock absorbers or drivers of endogenous cycles?," Working Papers PKWP2205, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Petr Janský & Tereza Palanská & Miroslav Palanský, 2022. "Hide-seek-hide? The effects of financial secrecy on cross-border financial assets," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-9, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Caramichael & Gordon Y. Liao, 2022. "Stablecoins: Growth Potential and Impact on Banking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1334, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maya El Hourani & Gerard Mondello, 2021. "The Impact Of Bank Capital And Institutional Quality On Lending: Empirical Evidence From The Mena Region," Working Papers halshs-03502606, HAL.
- Martien Lamers & Thomas Present & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2022. "European bank profitability: the Great Convergence?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 22/1039, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mustapha Douch & Huw Edwards & Sushanta Mallick, 2022. "The UK Productivity Puzzle: Does Firm Cohort matter for their Performance following the Financial Crisis?," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 101, Bank of Lithuania.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Basuony, Mohamed A. K. & Lutz, Stefan & Mohamed, Ehab K. A., 2022. "International ownership and SMEs in Middle Eastern and African economies," Working Paper Series 22, Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law.
- Olivier de Bandt & Bora Durdu & Hibiki Ichiue & Yasin Mimir & Jolan Mohimont & Kalin Nikolov & Sigrid Roehrs & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc & Valerio Scalone & Michael Straughan, 2022. "Assessing the Impact of Basel III: Evidence from Structural Macroeconomic Models," Working papers 864, Banque de France.
- Simona Malovana & Martin Hodula & Josef Bajzik & Zuzana Gric, 2021. "A Tale of Different Capital Ratios: How to Correctly Assess the Impact of Capital Regulation on Lending," Working Papers 2021/8, Czech National Bank.
- Giancarlo Bertocco & Andrea Kalajzić, 2022. "On the monetary nature of savings: a critical analysis of the Loanable Funds Theory," Working Papers PKWP2206, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Allen Head & Timothy Kam & Sam Ng & Isaac Pan, 2022. "Money, Credit and Imperfect Competition Among Banks," Working Paper 1481, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Jacopo Bonchi & Salvatore Nisticò, 2022. "Heterogeneity, Bubbles and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 5/22, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.