Report NEP-TRA-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2021. "To Grow or Not to Grow: Belarus and Lithuania," wiiw Research Reports 455, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dai Yamawaki, 2021. "The Political Economy of Russian Energy Policy: Evolution and Performance After Market Transition," KIER Working Papers 1066, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Grabrucker, Katharina, 2021. "Effects of internal rural-urban migration on rural non-farm enterprises: Evidence from Thailand and Vietnam," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-85-21, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Biljana Jovanovic & Nikola Naumovski, 2021. "Minimum wage reform and firmsâ€™ performance â€“ evidence from North Macedonia," Working Papers 2021-02, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Körner, Konstantin & Moritz, Michael & Schäffler, Johannes, 2021. "FDI and Onshore Employment Dynamics : Evidence from German Firms with Affiliates in the Czech Republic," IAB-Discussion Paper 202109, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nicolas Gavoille & Anna Zasova, 2021. "What we pay in the shadow: Labor tax evasion, minimum wage hike and employment," Working Papers CEB 21-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Srhoj, Stjepan & Kovač, Dejan & Shapiro, Jacob N. & Filer, Randall K., 2021. "The Impact of Delay: Evidence from Formal Out-of-Court Restructuring," MPRA Paper 109841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich, Christoph & Feser, Daniel, 2021. "Combining knowledge bases for system innovation in regions: Insights from an East German case study," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 430, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Brendan Coleman, 2021. "Assessment of a social discount rate and financial hurdle rates for energy system modelling in Viet Nam," OECD Environment Working Papers 181, OECD Publishing.
- Andreea-Alexandra Maerean & Maja Pedersen & Paul Sharp, 2021. "Sovereign Debt and Supersanctions in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Four Southeast European Countries, 1878-1913," Working Papers 0216, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- ANDREI, Dalina, 2021. "The impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Romania’s business environment," MPRA Paper 109944, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2021.
- Lenarčič, Črt, 2021. "Estimating business and financial cycles in Slovenia," MPRA Paper 109977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nurdaulet Abilov & Alisher Tolepbergen & Aizhan Bolatbayeva & Zarina Adilkhanova & Erlan Konebayev & Zhandos Ybrayev, 2020. "An Economic Response to COVID-19," NAC Analytica Staff Notes 1, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Apr 2020.