Dipartimento di Diritto, Economia, Management e Metodi Quantitativi (DEMM) Benevento, Italy
Università degli Studi del Sannio
(+39) 0824 305702
Via delle Puglie 82, 82100 Benevento
RePEc:edi:fesanit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Francesco Zezza & Gennaro Zezza, 2020. "A Stock-Flow Consistent Quarterly Model of the Italian Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_958, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gennaro Zezza & Francesco Zezza, 2019. "On the Design of Empirical Stock-Flow-Consistent Models," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_919, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gennaro Zezza & Francesco Zezza, 2019. "On the design of empirical stockâ€“flow consistent models," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 134-158, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gennaro Zezza & Francesco Zezza, 2019.
"On the Design of Empirical Stock-Flow-Consistent Models,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_919, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lorenzo Esposito & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2019. "Defaultnomics: Making Sense of the Barro-Ricardo Equivalence in a Financialized World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_933, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yannis Dafermos & Maria Nikolaidi, 2019.
"Fiscal policy and ecological sustainability: A post-Keynesian perspective,"
PKWP1912, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Dafermos, Yannis & Nikolaidi, Maria, 2019. "Fiscal policy and ecological sustainability: a post-Keynesian perspective," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 25868, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Yannis Dafermos & Maria Nikolaidi, 2019. "Fiscal policy and ecological sustainability," FMM Working Paper 52-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christos Pierros, 2020. "A Labor Market-Augmented Empirical Stock-Flow Consistent Model Applied to the Greek Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_949, Levy Economics Institute.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Francesco Zezza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.