Narodowy Bank PolskiWarszawa, Poland
: (0-22) 653 10 00
(0-22) 620 85 18
00-919 Warszawa ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
RePEc:edi:nbpgvpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Stefania Iordache & Liina Malk & Desislava Paskaleva & Jurga Pesliakaite & Nataša Todorovic Jemec & Peter Tóth & Robert Wyszynski, 2017.
"How do firms adjust to rises in the minimum wage? Survey evidence from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 9/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Katalin Bodnar & Ludmila Fadejeva & Stefania Iordache & Liina Malk & Desislava Paskaleva & Jurga Pesliakaite & Natasa Todorovic Jemec & Peter Toth & Robert Wyszynski, 2017. "How Do Firms Adjust to Rises in the Minimum Wage? Survey Evidence fromCentral and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2017/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Bodnár, Katalin & Fadejeva, Ludmila & Iordache, Stefania & Malk, Liina & Paskaleva, Desislava & Pesliakaitė, Jurga & Jemec, Nataša Todorović & Tóth, Peter & Wyszyński, Robert, 2018. "How do firms adjust to rises in the minimum wage? Survey evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series 2122, European Central Bank.
- Liina Malk & Katalin Bodnar & Ludmila Fadejeva & Stefania Iordache & Desislava Paskaleva & Jurga PesliakaitÄ— & NataÅ¡a TodoroviÄ‡ Jemec & Peter TÃ³th & Robert WyszyÅ„ski, 2018. "How do firms adjust to rises in the minimum wage? Survey evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2017-12, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Jan 2018.
- Paweł Strzelecki & Robert Wyszyński, 2016. "Poland’s labour market adjustment in times of economic slowdown – WDN3 survey results," NBP Working Papers 233, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Strzelecki, Paweł & Wyszynski, Robert, 2011. "Potential implications of labour market opening in Germany and Austria on emigration from Poland," MPRA Paper 32586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Holda & Katarzyna Saczuk & Pawel Strzelecki & Robert Wyszynski, 2011. "Settlers and Guests - Determinants of the Plans of Return Migration from UK and Ireland to Poland in the Period 2007-2009," NBP Working Papers 84, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Zweynert, Joachim & Wyszyński, Robert & Polkowski, Andreas, 2006. "Measuring the Attitudes Towards the Extended Order in Latvia, Poland and Russia: The Extended Order Index," HWWA Discussion Papers 350, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Strzelecki, Paweł & Wyszynski, Robert, 2011.
"Potential implications of labour market opening in Germany and Austria on emigration from Poland,"
32586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015. "Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2011-08-15 2017-12-18
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2016-03-29 2017-12-18
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2017-12-18
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2017-12-18
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2011-08-15
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2017-12-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Wyszynski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.