|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Ahmedabad, India
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
RePEc:edi:eciimin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chinmay Tumbe, 2013. "India Migration Bibliography," Working Papers id:5311, eSocialSciences.
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011. "Remittances in India: Facts and Issues," MPRA Paper 29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chinmay Tumbe, 2015. "Towards financial inclusion: The post office of India as a financial institution, 1880â€“2010," The Indian Economic & Social History Review, , vol. 52(4), pages 409-437, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011.
"Remittances in India: Facts and Issues,"
29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahman, Andaleeb, 2018. "Does off-farm income affect food security? Evidence from India," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rajarshi Majumder & Farhat Naaz, 2016. "Workers on the move: Migrated labour in India in early 21st century," The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Springer;The Indian Society of Labour Economics (ISLE), vol. 59(3), pages 419-440, September.
- Justin Sunny & Jajati K. Parida & Mohammed Azurudeen, 2020. "Remittances, Investment and New Emigration Trends in Kerala," Review of Development and Change, , vol. 25(1), pages 5-29, June.
- Kala Seetharam Sridhar, 2016.
"Costs and Benefits of Urbanization: The Indian Case,"
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2016. "Costs and Benefits of Urbanization: The Indian Case," ADBI Working Papers 607, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- de Haan, A., 2011. "Inclusive growth?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22201, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Rahman, A. & Mishra, S., 2018. "Does non-farm income affect food security? Evidence from India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277436, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xiaochun Li & Dianshuang Wang, 2015. "The impacts of rural–urban migrants’ remittances on the urban economy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 591-603, March.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Workers on the move: migrated labour in post-reform india," MPRA Paper 44765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hua, Yue, 2014. "Migration Decision and Rural Income Inequality in Northwestern China," MPRA Paper 61604, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Nov 2015.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chinmay Tumbe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.