- Facundo Piguillem & Loris Rubini, 2013. "Barriers to Firm Growth in Open Economies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1304, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Loris Rubini, 2013. "Growth, Structural Transformation, and Volatility," Documentos de Trabajo 444, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Rubini, Loris, 2009.
"Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions,"
21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loris Rubini, 2010. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," 2010 Meeting Papers 570, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Loris Rubini & Klaus Desmet & Facundo Piguillem & Aranzazu Crespo, . "Breaking down the barriers to firmgrowth in Europe The fourth EFIGE policy report," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 744, July.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2013-03-30 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2013-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-02-02. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2013-03-30. Author is listed
Most cited item
- Rubini, Loris, 2009. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," MPRA Paper 21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Loris Rubini, 2015. "Productivity and Trade Liberalizations in Canada," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(2), pages 1404-1422.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Loris Rubini should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.