Report NEP-GRO-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2019. "Growth and Long-Run Sustainability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7845, CESifo.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2019. "Civic Engagement as a Second-Order Public Good: The Cooperative Underpinnings of the Accountable State," Working Papers 2019_05, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Diego Comin & Danial Lashkari & Marti Mestieri, 2019. "Structural Transformation of Innovation," 2019 Meeting Papers 1394, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2019. "The fundamental causes of economic growth: a comparative analysis of the total factor productivity growth of European agriculture, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1912, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Michael Dotsey, 2019. "Demographic Aging, Industrial Policy, and Chinese Economic Growth," 2019 Meeting Papers 640, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rubini, Loris & Moro, Alessio, 2019. "Stochastic Structural Change," MPRA Paper 96144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinhye Chang & Matthew W. Clance & Giray Gozgor & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "A Reconsideration of Kuznets Curve across Countries: Evidence from the Co-summability Approach," Working Papers 201970, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi & Mallick, Sushanta & Peretto, Pietro & Wang, Xilin, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Patent Policy on Innovation and Inequality in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 96240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parantap Basu & Tooraj Jamasb, 2019. "On Green Growth with Sustainable Capital," Working Papers 2019_06, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- shah, Muhammad ibrahim, 2019. "Fostering innovation in South Asia: Evidence from FMOLS and Causality analysis," MPRA Paper 96193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Alexeev & Andrey Chernyavskiy, 2019. "The impact of institutional quality on manufacturing sectors in Russia: panel data analysis," CAEPR Working Papers 2019-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Gupta, Sunita & Jain, Megha & Nagpal, Aishwarya, 2019. "An Empirical Investigation on associated linkage between Human Development and ICT: A South Asian Perspective," MPRA Paper 96167, University Library of Munich, Germany.