Report NEP-EFF-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Førsund, Finn. R., 2015. "Productivity Interpretations of the Farrell Efficiency Measures and the Malmquist Index and its Decomposition," Memorandum 14/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Giuseppe Travaglini, 2015. "The productivity gap among European countries," Working Papers 1510, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2015.
- Dong Xiang & Ning Zhang & Andrew C Worthington, 2015. "Efficiency in the highly market-segmented Chinese banking sector: A meta-frontier non-radial directional distance function approach," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201511, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Shushanik Papanyan, 2015. "Digitization and Productivity: Measuring Cycles of Technological Progress," Working Papers 15/33, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Casacuberta & Dayna Zaclicever, 2015. "The Effect of Trade Protection on Productivity in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0215, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Konstantins Benkovskis, 2015. "Misallocation of Resources in Latvia: Did Anything Change During the Crisis?," Working Papers 2015/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi & Ghosh, Sayan, 2015. "An empirical analysis of competition in the Indian Banking Sector in dynamic panel framework," MPRA Paper 68556, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2015.
- Jean-Charles BRICONGNE, 2015. "Do Prizes in Economics Affect Productivity? A Mix of Motivation and Disappointment," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2295, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- G. Ardizzi & F. Crudu & C. Petraglia, 2015. "The Impact of Electronic Payments on Bank Cost Efficiency: Nonparametric Evidence," Working Paper CRENoS 201517, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Nicola Duell, 2015. "Local economic strategies for ageing labour markets: Management practices for productivity gains of older workers," OECD Employment Policy Papers 11, OECD Publishing.
- Loris Rubini, 2014. "Productivity in Canada During the Auto Pact and the Free Trade Agreement," Documentos de Trabajo 455, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2015. "Transport efficiency, downstream R&D, and spillovers," MPRA Paper 68479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guner, Nezih & Parkhomenko, Andrii & Ventura, Gustavo, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 9586, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).