Report NEP-DGE-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Flinn & Joseph Mullins, 2013. "Labor Market Search and Schooling Investment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 295, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Kai Zhao, 2013. "Health Insurance, Annuities, and Public Policy," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20131, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Andrew G. Atkeson & Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2013. "The Market for OTC Derivatives," NBER Working Papers 18912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farzin, Y. Hossein & Wendner, Ronald, 2013. "Saving Rate Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model – Hyperbolic Discounting and Observational Equivalence," MPRA Paper 45518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facundo Piguillem & Loris Rubini, 2013. "Barriers to Firm Growth in Open Economies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1304, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2013. "Bounded Interest Rate Feedback Rules in Continuous-Time," MPRA Paper 45424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frantisek Brazdik, 2013. "Expected Regime Change: Transition Toward Nominal Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 2013/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Givens, Gregory, 2013. "Deep or aggregate habit formation? Evidence from a new-Keynesian business cycle model," MPRA Paper 45204, University Library of Munich, Germany.