Report NEP-OPM-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Craig Burnside & Jeremy J. Graveline, 2013. "Exchange Rate Determination, Risk Sharing and the Asset Market View," Working Papers 13-1, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility, financial constraints and trade: empirical evidence from Chinese firms," FIW Working Paper series 112, FIW.
- Michael Sockin & Wei Xiong, 2013. "Informational Frictions and Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 18906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Facundo Piguillem & Loris Rubini, 2013. "Barriers to Firm Growth in Open Economies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1304, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," NBER Working Papers 18899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frantisek Brazdik, 2013. "Expected Regime Change: Transition Toward Nominal Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 2013/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Federico, Pablo & Vegh, Carlos A. & Vuletin, Guillermo, 2013. "The effect of capital flows composition on output volatility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6386, The World Bank.
- Chen, Pu & Semmler, Willi, 2013. "Financial stress, regime switching and macrodynamics: Theory and empirics for the US, EU and non-EU countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Khan, Muhammad & Kebewar, mazen & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rustam Jamilov & Balázs Égert, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy Asymmetry: A Journey into the Caucasian Black Box," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.